19 September 2013

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy





Revlon Nail Art available from Boots - £7.99 each

Now, I know that I'm a bit late on this but as we're on the unofficial countdown to Christmas (Official countdown starts when it involves oddly shaped chocolate consumed first thing in the morning), I've been looking into gift ideas for my beauty-obsessed friends. If we're doing Secret Santa this year, I think I'll make a gift bag filled with beauty products and I'll certainly consider buying one of these to put in there. These Revlon nail art wands have caught my eye for several months now and they're a bit late to the whole nail art trend but Revlon has really upped their game lately. These dual-ended nail polishes are a fashionable offering from the brand with bright colours which appeals to a younger market.

Personally, I love the Moon Candy and Neon range. Moon Candy would work really well during the Christmas season, adding a bit of sparkle to your every day outfit or those upcoming office parties. I've never been very good with nail art but this could be the start of something! It doesn't look too daunting and the packaging is pretty fun too. I get intimidated and put-off by nail art tools, there are so many of them and I don't even know where to start! I've no idea what each one does!....Picture the scene from Titanic when Leo gets bamboozled by the posh cutlery...Well, that's what I'm like but with nail art tools!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Prevail | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig