31 August 2012

Ashley Smith is the new face of F21




Since Forever21 has launched in the UK, people can't get enough of it! Every time I'm near a branch, I have to pop in and make sure I have a good look around because there isn't a F21 store near where we live and I don't want to miss out! The good thing is that they also have a website and it is one of my favourite cyber destinations to visit. Their prices are affordable and their designs are trendy. I loved their last campaign with Charlotte Free and we've just received the news that the A/W campaign looks just as amazing with American model, Ashley Smith fronting it. 

Ashley Smith isn't well known in this country but she sure looks amazing and it's making me feel excited for Autumn fashion! The new collection rolls out in store in October but if the preview above is anything to go by, we'd better save up because it's out when it comes to our wardrobe, it's out with the old and in with the new!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Prevail | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig